Saturday 13 April 2013

Ma Petite Chérie - Little Darlings of Spring



It has been a long time since the last time this blog being updated. Apologies for that as I have been really busy with my study, assignments and other jobs. Never the less, I have been gathering materials to keep this blog posted. InsyaAllah.

Soothing Turquoise reminiscent of Spring
Just recently I’ve made a wedding gift cake for the client of Butik Pengantin Kaseh Collection as part of the complimentary extras of the package chosen. I have to admit that I had a hard time trying to finish up the cake as I mentioned before that I was busy with other things. But, it went all right at the end. The cake turned out better than I expected. Alhamdulillah
Wedding of Ejan and Ekin - Johan Setia, Klang
The flavor of the cake was Semi-Sweet Chocolate Cake (since it’s a favorite!) with chocolate buttercream filling. I’ve been told that the color theme of the client’s wedding was turquoise and hence to selection. The décor wasn’t much elaborated – Message on cake and just scatters of little royal icing roses. The base fondant is tinted with turquoise color to match the wedding theme and the little roses were inspired by the Spring Season.
Little Darlings of Spring
The overall color pallet chosen was generally primary colors but in slightly off towards soft and muted shades. Pinks replace Red, Turquoise replaces Blue and Yellow. A light Green tinted royal icing was used to make the flowers' leaves just to enliven the overall Spring appeal.
Soft-tonal Primary Hues

No comments:

Post a Comment